Radio Show Notes: The Fed Decision
- Facebook Like
- Google Plus
Much ado about nothing. The Fed decides to start tapering (again) and to not increase rates just yet. waiting for Godot?
1. Little to add. Not much to add to the slew of comments that you already will have received.
2. Higher rates not a worry... Our chief concern is NOT higher rates: the Fed will remain very cautious. Even the long end of the curve remains tame on account of little inflationary pressure.
3. But Trump's changes of mind are. Our chief concern is that Donald Trump in effect will run the Fed by virtue of appointing five new members. Need we review his childish changes of mind?
Complete the form below to receive a fortnightly email with links to the last 3 articles.
THIS BLOG DOES NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this blog are for informational purposes only... Read More
Follow @enziovonpfeil on Twitter
- China's 19th Party Congress: the key question Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- Hong Kong:Carrie Lam's Maiden Policy Address Thursday, October 12, 2017
- What will trigger the next market crash? Monday, October 09, 2017
- Radio Show Notes: The Fed Decision Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Radio Show Notes: Fischer, ECB, dollar, gold & Chinese markets Thursday, September 07, 2017
Tweets by enziopfeil